Sunday, January 27, 2008
Randomly, I dreamt that Willie told me he likes this girl from his Windsurfing YIKES and when I woke up I called him immediately to interrogate him! HAA he thought I was ridiculous! HAA! Anyway the girl was called Claudia HUMPH!!
Yesterday we were lepaking after our last Funka practice (like finally!) and were talking about love lives and other random stuff. We ended off guessing which teams will get the top 3 and the person who guess correctly can get a treat from the rest of the girls and be a judge next time! HAAHAAHAA! Hmm, I'll definitely miss the lepaking sessions and dancing together but it's kinda tough now cause' I still have to do placement and schoolwork is getting scary. So I'm kinda looking forward to the end of Funka so I can concentrate on work and dance leisurely (: Still it's most fun dancing with your friends and I'm thankful for the experience! HUGS
Oo, and jiayou everybody later! (: